COVID-19 SCREENING, UPDATES AND POLICIES
The health and wellbeing of our guests is important to us during this uncertain time. Please follow the advice of the South Australian Government to help keep our region healthy and COVID free.
We request that you postpone or cancel your stay immediately if -
- you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- you have been in contact with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19.
- you have been to any hotspots or known locations listed on SA Health website.
We have made a few changes to the way we do business.
- Our check in time is now 3pm to allow cleaners to apply an even stricter sanitising process
- We have updated our cancellation policy to cover boarder closures and travel restrictions
- Our farm tours are being reviewed and are currently not available
COVID-19 Cancellation Policy
If government travel restrictions are enforced your booking will be cancelled and you will be given the option of a refund or a credit for a future stay.
Policies will be updated regularly to reflect changes in recommendations.